Project Minima:

Friday, May 18, 2012

Keep those doggies movin'

ahhha...
artwork by Nick Scalfittura.
Another day well spent.  After a morning of my task and nap routine, I was able to sustain the task aspect for the rest of the afternoon.  Accomplished much more than expected - even though there's much more still to do.  Man-o-man.  Note to self:  just keep at it, rather than dwelling on what to do or how to do it, etc., etc. and

becoming overwhelmed with it all.  As it gets done, what's next is both revealed and approachable.  ta dah.

Accomplishments achieved were:
  • arranged all my refashioned clothing in the dressing room by color and type - i.e, dresses, tops, jackets, vests, and bottoms so I can see at a glance what I have and how I might put them together.
  • moved out everything that I don't wear for whatever reason - it doesn't fit, I don't like it, it doesn't look good on me - into the studio/enclosed porch for potential re-fashioning.
  • rolled up all the jeans I had in every style, color and size and put them on the shelving unit on the porch.
  • rolled up all the T-shirts I had by color and did the same thing ( I don't even wear T-shirts!)
  • rolled up the old, cotton & lace bed linen, table linen, hankies, curtains to recycle and put on the shelves.
  • went through all the rooms again, sorting stuff that got away into their rightful places:  what I do wear to my dressing room to be put away, laundered and/or ironed; what I don't want to the studio to be decided upon later; and recyclable jeans, T-shirts, and linens rolled up on shelves on the porch.
hip hip hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment